Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Now the Fun Began

Painting and teaching were becoming one in the same thing.

There is one more part of my personality that keeps showing up and that is the thought I can learn anything in time. I seem to have no fear of the unknown. For two woman to start down the highway alone is a scary thought for most woman. But not us, we just knew all would be will. Some would call this foolish but with using some common sense we just weren't afraid of anything.

This picture below was of Nora and I in Washington DC. Can you believe it this teaching team are in the nations capital teaching but there was so much that happen in between My first national teaching and this picture.

Also coming as a attachment is the wonderful story of my husband and his "You can do it" story.

No comments: