Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter wonder land

 
Well this day starts at 6 degrees but with some fog that caused a real winter wonder land. Its times like these I am glad I drive a bus. It gives me reason to be out and about early, VERY early. But it is worth it to see sights like I saw this morning.


Now, for using unused treasures, I found some tinplate's that I liked but haven't used and thought I would make my Hubby's Valentines card with them. Now I hope he doesn't check out this blog before Sunday. We do not make Valentines day a huge thing. I have always felt that just because Hallmark decided this is the day one must show there love. If you fail showing it properly on this day its all over. Well hogwash.  It is an all year occupation. But being a craftier and card maker I thought it a fun thing and he usually looks forward to one of my cards. We will go out to dinner and be grateful for each others company.


 




Now for a fun card using some of my stacks of stamped image I am always planning to fill in color and use in some cards. I have dozens of these stamped images. I've said it before I will be years using my unused stuff, lots of stuff, so much stuff I feel a bit ashamed of my stock pile.

 
Oh, well have a great day. 
Kat

No comments: