Saturday, January 2, 2010

Don't Waste Them Scraps


Here I am in my workshop and my hubby who is a bit under the weather sees these scraps left from my first card I posted New Years Eve and thinks this should end up in the trash. OH NO !!! There has to be more uses for it.

Of course I was right. I remember this little Iris fold card I did years ago and went on the hunt again and came up with it. No one can say I don't have my stuff organized. So the moral of the story is save them scraps.


Now for a good laugh I need to show you what inspires me at all times. My friend Gloria bought me this wonderful statue of THE THINKER at a garage sale (we both enjoy garage sales). She just knew it was "so me". I think you will agree.

It's no wonder I think of such crazy things.




Of course the point of all this is to find and use some old stuff. You can't see it well but the border is done with a template I have had for a while and the WOW was also done with a tinplate from Fiskars that has a small blade that cuts around each letter. I never was very good at using it but I'm past my "need to have it perfect" stage of my life so "whatever". I again used my little penguins stamps, and it isn't often I can get so tickled just stamping these little guys. The set is from "Close To My Heart" and are called Winter Fun. I'm not sure you can still get them but they are cute.  

                      Have great Day !

No comments: