Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun day off work


I love the internet for it is just full of new idea's. Seen a new card design there and was off an running. Now I must confess I was at Jo-Ann's but I had Christmas money and I had to use it. I know I am committed to no spending and using only hidden treasure, but what is a girl to do when she is armed with coupon's and gift cards. Was I surprised at Jo-Ann's, for they now carry the Spellbinder Cutters, so armed with 50% coupons I came away with three new ones.  It was a fun afternoon.


I just love this little easel card. I will be doing several of these at different times. You can't help but falling in love with the little Magnolia kids. There are several sitting and standing in different positions. I also have here a Valentine card done the same way. If any one who would like the instruction to this easel card just e-mail me.

Its back to work tomorrow and that's OK. I'm just grateful to have a job that allows me the time to play. Besides I really enjoy some of these kids.



This card is a bit different and I really liked the technique. The cutting out a background for the flower was  a nice look. I also used one of my new cutters for the sentiments. Now I know I have got lost from my challenge but again I am being enable to buy these fun coupon's and Christmas money. I promise next week is back on the hunt for hidden treasures in my work shop. 

No comments: