Monday, January 4, 2010

Playing with Marbles


Yes, I'm not kidding. I saw this suggestion to use a plastic box with a lid, put 3 or 4 dots of re-inker ink (this ink is used to re-ink your stamp pads). Now place 4 or 5 marbles (color of marbles unimportant) in box, do a dance and shake you little box. Now all you have to do is tape a piece card stock to the top and start rolling your fun little marbles again. I an not kidding. Can you believe it, I really liked it when fininsh. I kept taping new peices of card stock to the top untill my little balls ran out of ink. We don't even want to discuss what my hubby thought of this show.
The only regret was I had only one color, black. But that might change soon and we can do some more. I did search for something different to use my wonderful marble cards on. I made a little round card and use some round stamps I had receive in a drawing from no less then my favorite Close to My Heart dealer. Now you know how I got started using their products.

I put the rest of my marble sample cards in my This and That box. I don't think I will ever get to the bottom of this box but at least I will always have a source for some inspiration.

I said I would give you a look at my wonderful treasures in this box. Yesterday I show you my poor pottery bowl I made fill with small This and That stuff. I didn't want you to think thats all I had.

It was back to work today. I really didn't mind but enjoy the two weeks off.

Have a great and blessed day.Christine Bivens, Independent Supervisor--Close To My Heart

1 comment:

scrappingadvocate said...

Love it! I haven't yet tried that technique. No worries, you'll have more colors on Thursday my dear!