Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun with old photos



As promised I finished yesterday's pages that took me more time than usual but the fun pictures I found of My daughter as a child and then her and her children made it worth it. I did put them on face book and I'm not sure what Pam thought but Mark her husband loved it. I love the stitching look. It's a good thing I do for it took awhile.          I said that this challenge was to find unused item and I did, the template I used for the stitching was in my hidden stash. The pictures also was fun searching for and if my Daughter reads this at all she will love the fact I found some more even more interesting. I did not use the original photos. I scanned them and then enlarged them. This worked well because they were small and old.


My two grand children are not much older than Pam was in the first layout.


Now to explain this card, I must still not be out of my detail mood yet because lining up these little squares did take time. Again I got this layout design from a fun blog I follow. I love the stamp, how I wish I could say it was another found treasure but I just got this with Christmas money given me. At least I stayed with the plan of making encouraging cards for friend and family.


Well that's all today but I read a fun quote today "Go out side everyday for there are miracles waiting everywhere". This morning I was glad I drive a school bus for it caused me to be out and about early and there was light frost on every tree and tall grass. When the bright sun (yes we have sun finally today) it looked miraculous.  If only I had had my camera, I did have my cell but somehow I think school does not want me pausing the bus for photo shots.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: