Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Happy New Year!!!


I just love New Years Day, it brings new beginnings and freshness. Surly we all love fresh starts. This year reminds me of the bears and hibernation, I bet they look forward to it all year. Well I'm not a bear but hibernation is a fun thought.  I have big plans for my hibernation and that includes discovering or rediscovering hidden treasures in my work room. But I must start out with thanking God for the security of the home he has given me. It is the only thing that shields me from a 8 degree snowy but sunny day. Do people in very warm areas become so overwhelmed with the protection God has provided around them that is somewhat like a cocoon. Maybe, but I am not only greatful for my warm home but for the adventuresome spirit he created me with. So I settle in for a long winters nap (or creative binge) and find the wonder of each day even if it is 8 degrees.



Now what is next to my rediscovering and recycling old idea?   I walked into the living room and there was a very unusual album made with card stock and had lots of interacting pages, this was a Ah ha moment. Well why not, but boy do I need to find the direction for this thing to be able to reenact the design. Finding this info became a real hunt but while hunting I keep finding unused things and stamps and punches and even templates my creative juices were just bursting forth. Finally I found the direction for the small album and can you believe I even found some long awaited pictures I thought I would never get to of our first time as camp-host at Raccoon Lake . 


To keep with the thought of using unused stuff, I found some really fun paper I had bought several years ago and wanted to keep it for something special. The problem is that I never seem to find that just really special subject to do it justice, so there it sat. Well it was brought out to be used for no other reason than I just found it.


Coming up Next

What will be coming up, I am going to show you what I call my this and that box and a box I have made with some new found treasures. I plan on using these new treasures for about a week before I put them back in hiding.

No comments: